PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR OCT. 16, 2017
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Oct. 16, 2017 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to approve and adopt the appropriation of Funds for the St. Charles Parish Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2018.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of Change Order No. 4 for the West Regional Library Renovation located at 105 Lakewood Drive in Luling, to decrease the contract amount by $400.00.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 3 for the Willowridge Pump Station Project No. P080905-4A, Willowridge Levee - Phase II, State Project No.H.010102, as part of the West Bank Hurricane Protection Levee Project, to increase the contract amount by $37,664.60 and increase the contract time by one hundred and eighty five (185) days.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an Engineering Services Contract with Shread-Kuyrkendall & Associates, Inc. for the design of Parish Project No. S170901 Montz-Norco Lift Station Upgrades.
- An ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 17-4-4 to approve an Act of Correction of the lot lines of Lots 25 and 26 of Ashton Oaks Subdivision, Luling, St. Charles Parish, LA.
- An ordinance approving the cancellation of Lease Agreement between St. Charles Parish and Gator Cove Marina II, LLC for a Westbank Boat Launch.
The parish council will also hear reports from the South Louisiana Port Commission and the Department of Economic Development & Tourism.
See meeting minutes at stcharles.legistar.com.