2017-2018 EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM ANNOUNCED
The Personnel Office has announced the details of the 2017-2018 employee wellness program. In order to get the day off, employees must complete the following:
- Mandatory- Personal Health Assessment by March 31 2018 - 25 points
- Mandatory - Attend onsite biometric screening OR see primary care for wellness visit by March 31, 2018 - 25 points
If these two are completed, employees are eligible for 2018 wellness health insurance premium rate.
- To get the day the day off in addition to this, employees must complete and log five activities from this list by June 30, 2018. Each are worth are 10 points.:
- Dental visit
- Eye exam
- Quarterly hello health lectures - complete online quiz
- Complete online workshop
- Donate blood
- Get a flu shot
- Age appropriate cancer screening
- Skin cancer screening
- Wellness Challenge
- Wellness Event
To view the slides from the recent meeting from that Ochsner held unveiling the program click here.
For more information call the Personnel Office (985) 783-5000.