PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR MARCH 20, 2017
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. March 20, 2017 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification of Lot D-2A-1 of Fairview Plantation, from M-1 to C-3 as requested by Bruce Bourgeois for BMB Real Estate, LLC.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a contract with Sealevel Construction, Inc. for Parish Project No. S030101, Killona Force Main Extension, with a Base Bid in the amount of $1,009,200.00.
- An ordinance to authorize the Parish President to settle and obtain a full and final compromise with Royal St. Charles Sewerage, Co., Inc. through the payment of $32,500.00 in the matters entitled “Royal St. Charles Sewerage Co., Inc.”, 29th Judicial District Court, Parish of St. Charles, No. 38,150 and “Parish of St. Charles Versus Harold Falgout, Jr., Et AL”, 29th Judicial District Court, Parish of St. Charles, No. 36,793.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an Engineering Services Contract between Burk-Kleinpeter, Inc., and St. Charles Parish for the development and implementation of a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) for the Hydraulic Lifts Area (AOL-2) at the Former Madere’s Garage located at 15042 River Road, Hahnville, LA 70057.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of an Act of Dedication for Ashton Oaks Subdivision, Luling, St. Charles Parish, LA
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification from M-1/C-2 to R-1B on Tract 4-II-A-2A (6.27 acres), a 7,298 sq. ft. portion of a parcel designated as The Whirlpool Property, and a large portion of Undesignated Tract C of Plantation Business Campus all totaling approximately 12.75 acres as requested by Paul Joey Murray, III on behalf of P & L Investments, IX.
In addition, the council will hear reports from the South Louisiana Port Commission and the River Parishes Transit Authority. See meeting minutes at stcharles.legistar.com.