To see current closure notices on interstates and state highways in St. Charles Parish, click here.
ROAD CLOSURES FOR MARCH 22, 2018
Road closures will be posted on weekdays only if any exist. To sign up for DOTD announcements, click here. To see the latest DOTD announcements click here.
- The Bonnet Carre' Spillway Road (from Norco to Montz) has been closed until further notice due to water moving across the road.
- There will be a full road closure of the LA 3142 (Killona Road) or (Mary Plantation Road) on 03/20/18 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., to perform Railroad Track Maintenance Work.
- Public Works will be closing the intersection of Alleman St. and Payne St. in Norco today from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Emergency vehicles will NOT be able to pass coming from Alleman St. at the intersection.
- There will be a full road closure of the LA 3142 (Killona Road) or (Mary Plantation Road) on March 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., to perform Railroad Track Maintenance Work.
- Northbound I-310 from US 90 to LA 3127 entrance-ramp in Luling, the right lane will be closed on Sunday, March 25 from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. for transportation of an oversize, overweight load.
- Southbound I-310 from LA 18 entrance-ramp to LA 3127 exit ramp in Luling, the right lane will be closed on Sunday, March 25 from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. for transportation of an oversize, overweight load.
Detour Route – Traffic from I-310 South to continue on US90 East and turn left onto I-310 North.
- Southbound I-310 (Hale Boggs Bridge) in Luling/Destrehan, right lane closed from Exit 7 (LA18 off-ramp) to Mile Marker 8 from 8 p.m. Friday, March 23, 2018 until 5 a.m. Saturday, March 24, 2018 for roadway repair.
- Eastbound and Westbound LA 48 (River Road) between LA 627 (Prospect Ave) and Lowerline St, in Norco, intermittent alternating single lane closures with flagging operation and shoulder closure March 26, 2018 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., while crews test new striping and related work adjacent to the roadway.
This closure will allow vehicles 11-feet wide or smaller to pass through the construction zone. Road is open for regular traffic.
No detour is needed, expect minor delays.
DOTD appreciates your patience and reminds you to please drive with caution through the construction site and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.