PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR MAY 7, 2018
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. May 7, 2018 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of Amendment No. 1 to Ordinance No. 16-7-11 which approved a contract for Engineering Services with Shread-Kuyrkendall & Associates, Inc. for necessary professional engineering services associated with Parish Project No. WWKS 91, Water Distribution Flow Model with Addendum No. 1.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of Change Order No. 2 and final for the West Bank “A” Plant Clarifier Refurbishment (Project No. WWKS 90) to increase the contract time by an additional 135 calendar days.
- An ordinance to provide for the installation of an “ALL-WAY STOP” sign at the intersections of Asphodel Drive with Bocage Drive and Ashland Drive in Luling.
- An ordinance to amend the 2018 Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget to add grant revenues to Fund 313 - LCDBG Public Facilities Construction Fund and associated capital expenditures totaling $423,228 for the Killona Sewer Force Main Extension Project, unexpended in 2017; to add grant revenues totaling $68,745 as well as capital expenditures totaling $164,960 to Fund 401 - Wastewater for the Killona Sewer Force Main Extension Project unexpended in 2017; to add grant revenues to Fund 001 - General Fund totaling $222,244 for Hazard Mitigation Grant while reducing Homeowners Road Home Proceeds grant revenue by $328,191; and to add grant revenues and expenditures totaling $64,756 to account 001-430227 for the Housing Preservation Grant.
- An ordinance to provide for the installation of an “ALL-WAY STOP” sign at the intersections of Fonda Street with Scott Street, Lafaille Street, and Baker Street in Paradis.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 1 for Parish Project No. P160302-4, Road Maintenance 2017, to balance the contract quantities with actual quantities resulting in an increase of $46,889.10 and a decrease in time of five (5) days.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an Engineering Services Contract with Civil and Environmental Consulting Engineers, LLC, for the design of Phase III of Rathborne Park in Luling.
The council will also hear reports from the Department of Government Buildings and Grants Office.