PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR JANUARY 8, 2018
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Jan. 8, 2018 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification from R-1A, Single Family Residential Detached Conventional Homes - Medium Density to C-2, General Commercial on Lot 9, Block A, Good Hope Plantation Subdivision, municipal address 31 Apple Street, Norco as requested by the Department of Planning and Zoning on behalf of Keith Schexnayder.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 1 for DQSI, LLC, for PO-43a LaBranche Salinity Barrier Project, to increase the contract amount by $26,357.85.
- An ordinance to amend the 2018 Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget to add $300,000 ($270,000 to Buildings, Grounds and Plant and $30,000 to Architectural/Engineering) to General Fund Account 001-400610 - Planning and Zoning - for the Department of Planning and Zoning Building Expansion.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an Architectural Contract between Campo Designs and St. Charles Parish in the amount of $45,817.00 for the design and construction management of additional office space and renovation of existing office space at the St. Charles Parish Planning & Zoning Building in Hahnville.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the Parish President to execute Amendment No. 2 to Joint-Use Agreement No. 44 signed August 24, 1982, as amended July 29, 2005.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a First Amendment to Predial Servitude Agreement by and between Rathborne Land Co., LLC and St. Charles Parish for property adjacent to the Luling Oxidation Pond.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 4 for the Willowridge Pump Station Project No. P080905-4A, Willowridge Levee - Phase II, State Project No.H.010102, as part of the West Bank Hurricane Protection Levee Project, to decrease the contract amount by $2,332.60 with no change in the contract time.
The council will also hear reports from the Department of Information Technology and the Geographic Information Systems Office.